Here are my recommendations for non-alcoholic wines! This is an ongoing list that I will continue to update as I try different NA wines.
*Mocktail Girlie Favorite
*Sovi Red Blend
• A Mocktail Girlie favorite! This was one of the first NA reds I ever tried and it did not disappoint! This is a dry red blend with notes of raspberry, boysenberry, and vanilla. It has a nice balance between sweet and dry. I really like the balance and has a nice hint of acidity. I love that this comes in a bottle or 4 pack cans. Less than 0.5% ABV.
*Leitz Zero Point Five Pinot Noir
• A Mocktail Girlie favorite! IF THERE"S A NA RED WINE TO TRY, THIS IS IT! I absolutely love this red. Fruity notes of red currants and cherries are surrounded by a nicely embedded tannin structure and an almost dry finish. This comes so close to the structure and mouth feel of wine with alcohol. This is a must-try! Less than 0.5% ABV.
Yours Red Blend • I enjoyed this one! It brought a different flavor than most NA wines I have tried. This one has hints of vanilla, blackberry and even chocolate (which is the flavor I picked up on the most). It has a nice finish as well. Less than 0.5% ABV.
*Saint Viviana Cabernet Sauvignon
• A Mocktail Girlie favorite! Less than 0.5% ABV. This one was highly recommended to me by multiple people, so I had to give it a try! At first, I wasn't sure how I felt about it. It was different than any NA wine I tried before. It really has that full-bodied cab feeling! It has a bright nose of ripe blackberry and plum. Coffee, vanilla, and toast notes round it out and it has flavors of black currant, dark cherry, and baking spices.
FRE Red Blend
• This is a wine I can find at my local grocery store. So when I'm in a pinch, I sometimes grab this one. It's definitely on the sweeter side. High in sugar, so you will get that more juice-like taste (13% juice). I don't mind a sweeter wine, so if you're like me, you may enjoy this one! Less than 0.5% ABV. Use my code MG10 for 10% off your entire order!
Gruvi Dry Red Blend
• This red blend is for those who like their red blends on the sweeter side. I tried this one when I bought it through Thrive Market. I enjoyed it, as I like a sweet wine! It has aromas of cranberry and cherry and subtle notes of savory cardamom and nutmeg. It is an Award-Winner at the International Wine and Spirits Competition 23.
*Odd Bird GSM
• A Mocktail Girlie favorite! Less than 0.5% ABV. The Odd Bird GSM is up there in my top favorite red wines. It's well balanced and it has a nice dry finish! It's characterized by its acidity and earthy notes with fruity touches. I love how well it pairs with my dinners, too. It's a really satisfying taste in my opinion.
Noughty Syrah (Review Coming Soon)
Surely Red Blend (Review Coming Soon) GIESEN Premium Red (Review Coming Soon) Lussory Organic Merlot (0% alcohol) (Review Coming Soon)
ALL THE BITTER - Link
Add bitters to your NA wines to balance reds & add depth! Aromatic is great for a bolder red flavor, & New Orleans for adding some Pinot-like flavors of tart cherry, hibiscus, & anise. Use code MOCKTAILGIRLIE for 10% off your purchase!
WHITE - (Reviews Coming Soon)
Surely Sauvignon Blanc
Buzzkill Sauvignon Blanc Starla Sauvignon Blanc
GIESEN Sauvignon Blanc
Leitz Eins Zwei Zero Riesling
BUBBLY - (Reviews Coming Soon)
Noughty Gruvi Dry Secco (0% alcohol) TÖST Sparkling Beverage (Tea based so no traces of alcohol)
ROSÉ - (Reviews Coming Soon)
Surely Sparkling rosé (can & bottle)
Gruvi Bubbly Rosé (0% alcohol) Weekday Vibes Grapefruit Rosemary Sparkling Rosé
Leitz eins zwei zero Sparkling Rosé TÖST Sparkling Rosé (Tea based so no traces of alcohol)
Starla Sparkling Rosé
Common Questions and More
Why do some non-alcoholic wines have .5% alcohol:
Yes, there are still traces of alcohol in non-alcoholic wine that has been dealcoholized. This ABV is typically considered safe for those who don’t drink alcohol. Did you know it is comparable to the amount in kombucha or a ripe banana!
What you need to know about NA wine:
• REAL non-alcoholic wine (aka not grape juice!!!!) starts out as traditional wine and then goes through a filtering process of removing the alcohol
• Added sugar! A great dealcoholized wine does not add sugar
• Look for wines that have won awards up against traditional wines
Where to buy:
• The Zero Proof Non-Alcoholic Bottle shop is my online NA bottle shop of choice.
• Check out my Amazon storefront to grab some of my favorite non-alcoholic wines!
• Halal Wine Cellar is my go-to for true 0% alcohol-free wine! Use code MOCKTAILGIRLIE for 10% off your purchase!
• Add bitters to your NA wines to balance reds & add depth! Aromatic is great for a bolder red flavor, & New Orleans for adding some Pinot-like flavors of tart cherry, hibiscus, & anise. Use code MOCKTAILGIRLIE for 10% off your purchase!
• YOURS non-alcoholic wines are crafted in small batches using grapes from California's finest vineyards, offering that rich wine experience you love, without the compromise.. Use my code MG10 for 10% off your entire order!
• Check out your local grocery stores or Beer and Wine shops!
• If you’re lucky, you have a NA bottle shop near you!
I may be compensated through affiliate links in this post. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase. All opinions are my own.